Healthy delicious desserts
This is a cheap, healthy, quick and tasty dessert which is ideal for colder evenings.
1 large apple or 2 small
Cacao powder (optional)
- Chop apple into small segments. I prefer to leave the skin on as it is more nutritious but you can peel it first if you prefer. Place into small saucepan with 3 tablespoons of water and the spices and mix.
- Gently bring to boil then turn down the heat to a simmer. Cook till apple is soft, this might take 10 minutes. Ensure it doesn't go dry and add more water if required.
- Transfer to a bowl and eat with some berries or some raw cacao powder.
This is a quick and easy dessert, packed with good fats.
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 ripe Avocado
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth.
- Refrigerate till cold and serve.