NLP Coach can help you with anxiety, stress, food cravings and emotional eating
Unraveling your limiting or negative thoughts is the first step to permanent well-being and weight loss. No diet or exercise plan will achieve that. Watch Rachel Marks on TV 1's Breakfast show.
Your thoughts control all of your actions and negative thoughts just lead to problem behaviours. Change your thoughts and your whole world will change.
NLP Coach can help you:
- Overcome food addictions and emotional eating.
- Disable past experiences that now hinder your progress.
- Be able to relax and relieve stress.
- Combat anxiety and depression.
- Get motivated to exercise.
Stress prevents weight loss and can cause frequent illness
Did you know that if you reduce stress you are more likely to lose weight and feel more energetic. If you feel frustrated because you can't seem to lose those stubborn pounds whatever you do and feel constantly tired and run down you could be suffering the effects of stress.
Stress is a natural reaction by the body to any external or internal demands. Stress can be caused by good or bad experiences and the body deals with it by releasing Cortisol which is produced in the Adrenal glands. Too much Cortisol interferes with many of your body's functions. Stress can be caused by a number of factors:
- Internal stress- caused by too much work, money worries, family problems or relationship breakdown.
- Enviromental- Being exposed to loud noise, pollution or radiation.
- Physical- Suffering from medical conditions or illnesses. Also, too much exercise can put a lot of stress on the body.
Our coaching service can help you:
- Get to the root of your stress or anxiety and help manage it.
- Create techniques for you to feel calmer and more relaxed.
- Develop good sleeping habits as well as help you get to sleep and stay asleep.
- Be more productive in your business and limit workplace stress.
- We use some NLP and other coaching techniques to help you reduce stress and get your energy back.
What is NLP
NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s. They studied the strategies of geniuses to identify the patterns that made them successful. They then developed a series of powerful techniques that can be used on any individual to change unwanted habits and behaviour. Anthony Robbins, the peak performance and motivational coach, uses NLP frequently with his clients and enjoys world wide success with it.
Watch our appearance on TV1 Breakfast talking about Stress and the effect on how we eat.
Book your free no obligation chat with Rachel to find out more by filling in form on the right. We will get straight back to you.