Personal Training at Home
Personal fitness training with the convenience and privacy of training at home
Imagine how great it would feel to have your own Personal Fitness Trainer turn up at your house at a time that suited you? Wouldn't it be great to get a workout plan with no interruptions and with no one watching you or judging you?
Lacking enthusiasm? we can assist you with strategies to improve your motivation. When we devise your workout plan we consider your needs and goals for maximal results.
Personal Training will help you:
- With shorter workouts that we will teach you to do on your own that take 1-2 hours per week, and lose more weight and body fat than people who slog it our for 5+ hours per week
- Lose weight and keep it off-no diets
- Avoid injuries and strengthen your muscles and joints
- With Workout plans that are fun, fun fun with our fitness instructors.
- With Eating and motivational strategies for life-long success at no extra cost.
- Reduce stress and anxiety- this actually prevents you losing weight
- Tax deductible workouts
Personal Training with All Active:
- Sessions are usually 45 minutes or 1 hour. 30 minutes can be arranged too!
- Train as often or as little as you like-it's your choice
- Pay as you go, no gym memberships or contracts
- We can workout in small spaces so it's ok if your house is not a castle
- Your safe with us- we are REPS registered and finalists in NZ Fitness Industry Awards. We also often appear on TV1
Book your no obligation FREE consultation now →
On a tight budget? Our programme only' option involves monthly meetings with your trainer. Or find out about our 11th hour deals where you can receive 50% discount off your sessions.
Business owners can claim their training as a legitimate business expense as Rachel Marks is a SMEAEP endorsed trainer
All you require for your fitness training sessions is a bottle of water, a towel and a positive attitude; we will bring the equipment and support you along the way.